1. General information
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the basic EU data protection regulation and the country-specific data protection regulations applicable to us. With our data protection declaration we would like to inform you, among other things, about the collection and storage of personal data, the type and purpose of their use, the relevant legal basis and the rights to which you are entitled.
2. the name and contact details of the controller
This data protection declaration applies to data processing by:
Am Lindlein 22
Phone: +49(0) 151 65532887
In our data protection declaration, we use the following terms, among others, which we would like to explain below:
a) Personal Information
- Personal data are all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter “data subject”). Identifiable is a natural person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by assignment to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more special characteristics that express the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
b) Person concerned
- Data subject is any identified or identifiable natural person whose personal data are processed by the controller.
- Processing means any operation or series of operations carried out with or without the aid of automated procedures in relation to personal data, such as the collection, collection, organisation, sorting, storage, adaptation or alteration, reading, retrieval, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of provision, comparison or linking, restriction, erasure or destruction.
d) Data controller
- The controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, institution or other body which alone or jointly with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data. Where the purposes and means of such processing are laid down by Union law or by the law of the Member States, the controller or the specific criteria for his appointment may be laid down in accordance with Union law or the law of the Member States.
- Consent shall mean any informed and unequivocal expression of will voluntarily given by the data subject in the particular case in the form of a declaration or other clear affirmative act by which the data subject indicates his or her consent to the processing of personal data concerning him or her.
4. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) When you visit our website
- When you visit our website
- the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL)
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider
The mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes. This data cannot be assigned to specific persons.
These data are not combined with other data sources. However, we reserve the right to check this data subsequently if we become aware of any concrete indications of illegal use.
- The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for data collection.
b) If you contact us by eMail or via our contact form
- We collect personal data if you voluntarily provide it to us when contacting us by e-mail or via our contact forms. Which data is collected can be seen from the input form. We use the data provided by you to process your enquiries and to process the contract. After complete processing of your inquiry or after complete execution of the contract, your data will be blocked for further use and deleted after expiry of the storage periods under tax and commercial law, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use data beyond this, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you below.
- The data will be processed for the purpose of contacting us in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntary consent.
- Data processing when a contract is concluded with us is carried out pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntary consent or pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSG for contract fulfilment.
c) information disclosure
- Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
- We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f DSGVO is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
this is legally permissible and is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
Like many other websites, we also use “cookies”, small text files that make it possible to store specific information relating to the device on the user’s access device (PC, tablet, smartphone). They serve on the one hand the user-friendliness of our website and thus the user, on the other hand also the statistical collection of the data of the website use and thus the improvement of our offer. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser, so-called session cookies. Other cookies remain on your device and enable us to recognize your browser the next time you visit, persistent cookies.
Detailed information about cookies, e.g. how you can determine which cookies have been set and how you can handle and delete them, can be found on the following page: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ge/
The legal basis for data processing, i.e. for the use of so-called cookies, is Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from our interest in the user-friendliness of our website and in improving our services.
6. Use and application of Google Analytics
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. “(“Google”), 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookies about your use of our website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
On our website Google Analytics has been extended by the code “anonymizeIp” to guarantee an anonymous collection of IP addresses (so-called IP masking).
Google will therefore reduce your IP address in Member States of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area beforehand. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of our website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services relating to website and Internet use. The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
Prevention of storage of cookies
Prevention of collection by Google Analytics
You can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie is set which prevents the future collection of your data when you visit this website:
Disable Google Analytics
Contract for order processing
A contract for order processing has been concluded with “Google Inc.
7. Use and application of Google+
Our website uses the functions of Google+. The provider is Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. The Google+ button allows information to be published worldwide.
Collection and disclosure of information when using Google+
The Google+ button provides you and other users with personalized content from Google and Google’s partners. Google stores both the information that you have given +1 for a content and information about the page that you viewed when you clicked +1. Your +1 can appear in Google services, such as search results or your Google profile, or elsewhere on websites and ads, along with your profile name and photo.
Google records information about your +1 activity to improve Google services for you and others. To use the Google+ button, you need a public Google profile that is visible worldwide and must contain at least the name chosen for the profile. This name is used in all Google services. In some cases, this name may also replace another name you used when sharing content through your Google Account. The identity of your Google profile may be displayed to users who know your email address or have other identifying information about you.
Use of Information Collected
8. Using Facebook
Our website contains a link to the social network facebook.com, which is operated by Facebook Inc, 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. When you visit our website, no data is transferred to Facebook because there are no plug-ins from Facebook.
If you click on the Facebook button, however, you will be taken to Facebook, where data is collected by Facebook. We have no control over the amount of information Facebook collects.
The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook and your rights and setting options for the protection of your privacy can be found in Facebook’s data policy, which you can reach at the following link: https://de-de.facebook.com/about/privacy/.
If you are a Facebook member and do not want Facebook to collect additional information about you and link it to your membership information stored on Facebook, you can log out of Facebook before clicking the Facebook button.
9. Further links to third-party websites
Our websites contain links to third-party websites. The observance of data protection on these external websites is beyond our sphere of influence and responsibility. If necessary, please inform yourself about the data protection information provided on the linked websites.
10. rights concerned
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
- to immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO if you believe that the processing of your personal data is not lawful. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our head office.
11. right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
12. data integrity
For security reasons, our website uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form can be seen from the fact that the address line of the browser changes from “http://” to “https://” and from the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the status bar of your browser.
Furthermore, we use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
13. Up-to-dateness and amendment of this data protection declaration
The content of our data protection declaration is checked regularly.
Due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. We therefore reserve the right to change the data protection declaration at any time with or without prior notice. Please inform yourself frequently about changes.
You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on our website at https://backstop-netting.com/data-privacy